Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

(depression) The never ending tunnel of life

Whenever your walking down the long never-ending tunnel called life, you find yourself feeling hopeless. You'r doubting everything you know, care about, love, and life its self. It seems that every once in a while you come across a flickering light, something that makes you believe that maybe theres still a glimmer of hope left in this pit we call life. But it seems to be the antagonists of life wich turn off the light every time it comes along, and the hope dissapears along with it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2011
Experienced User
I know what you mean.
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2011
Thanks for putting this on here, i know how that feels. I guess it depends on how you look at things, you have positive thinkers and negative thinkers. Positive thinkers always see hope and never give up, while negative thinkers (like myself) see nothing but darkness and lonliness and we see our future being abandoned by people, becoming homeless and dying alone and with no-one attending the funeral. I have dreams like that sometimes...but now all i do is cling on to everyone, ive become more obssessive lately. Anyway at the same time i push everyone away...and the more you think about it the worse you feel, the deeper you go. I dont really see whats so great about life, bad things happen, people die and theres always conflict and war...i wonder how some people can even fake a smile...
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....