Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depression Question

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
Actually i have fallen down my sperm little bit not full over the vagina not under and her seal is not broken but i am having tension that what should i do if she will be pragnent or not?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2017
Depression Answer A61116
Welcome to ehealth forum.

There is no risk of pregnancy in your case.

Pregnancy can occur, only when ejaculation occurs within the vagina, and when the woman is within the fertile period of your cycle. This period is from day 12 to day 16 of a 28 day menstrual cycle.

Normally during sex, when ejaculation occurs inside the vagina, about 3 ml of semen (with upto 60 million sperms per ml) is deposited inside the vagina, and most of it is ejected into the uterus, through the cervix. But only thousands of capacitated sperms enter the fallopian tube and only 300-500 reach the ovum, and only one of those sperms can fertilize the ovum.

Hence when a drop or two of semen comes into contact on the clitoris or outside the vaginal introitus - the chance of pregnancy is very rare. This is due to the fact that sperms have to travel a long distance from the external genitalia to the fallopian tubes where conception occurs.

Dry humping , hugging or foreplay without involving vaginal penetration & ejaculation does not result in pregnancy.

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.