User Profile
My name Chris and ive been unemployed for 5 years now, not by reason but by choice. i have no will to work no reason or purpose to live i feel but i dont feel unhappy with myself, the best i can describe is i just hate this planet i live on, i cannot relate with most people around me anywhere i go, theres nothing that makes me want to live. ive been to a psychologist and he said that i seemed fine and he tried helping me get a job and moving my life along but i refuse to live in this society which i seem to hate, i do not have violent intentions i just dont want to be on this planet, i have the will to live just not here, the only thing i ever had a passion for was some sort of warrior life, i always had the thirst to fight for something greater then myself however i am NOT a pawn and cannot give my life to these stupid militarys of the world who have no clue what there doing im 28 now, and only feel i have not pulled the plug in respect for my family. only thing i can say, any advice?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2016
Depression Answer A58043
Most normal people tend to live and try to enjoy life, and try to make something out of what ever is provided to them.

The basic essence of human life is to live, let live and leave a better world to the future progeny.

In your case, It looks like, you may have attained the ultimate knowledge that life on this planet is worth nothing and since life has to end one day, why should a person eat, live, work and indulge in other activities which may give him pleasure or satisfaction to some extent.

If your psychiatrist is of the opinion that you are medically normal, and there is no need for any form of treatment, then all you need to do is to live out your life as per your wish. You may get involved in social service, gardening, art, music, and other activities to indulge yourself, and keep yourself busy.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.