Medical Questions > Mental Health > Panic Attacks Forum

Depression- Panic attacks

I have been suffering from depression over an year. But I realized it only 8 months back. now the situation is such that i get severe panic attacks. I feel like taking out my head and throwing it out. I get a panic attack everyday when I wake up. And at night too. During the day time I find myself completely restless. I am unable to eat and have been losing weight, more drastically since the past few months.I am under homeopathic medication since a month. Please tell what do I do when I feel the panic overpowering me. I am completely fed up.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2013
Dear is there any elderly person with you staying right now, if so then take his/her company & get yourself visit nearest psychiatrist available to rectify your problems & console you in every possible ways, without further times.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...