Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depression because of so many things in my life

User Profile
hello my name is Emily and I have depression Sad due to lots of family problems, bullies and an unsettling life I am really depressed and I need help! I've been like this for 2 years now and it's getting out of hand. I recently plucked up the courage to tell my mum but she wasn't bothered and hasn't done anything to help me Sad I have no friends at all, I'm always alone and lonely. Depression has really ruined my life. I can't trust anyone, I doubt everything, I have no selfconfidence, I can never sleep, have lost loads of weight, I cry all the time, I get angry for no reason, hate talking to people, have huge headaches all the time, always thinking about suicide, I just want to get on with my life but I see no point in life anymore. I hate my life Sad please does anyone have and advice to help me?? Thank you x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 17th, 2013
i had deppression i ended up in the hospitle 4 times because of it . but i am happy to say it has been 2 years since my last hospitlization nd i gotta tell you it gets better ! i promis you just gotta hang in there nd i got there sooner just cuz i had alot of support but sum parents just dont understand that deppression is a real mental illness . i would say if you go to school talk to the school social worker or if theres a teen type clinic by you try going there to see if they can help get ur mom on bored nd then id say go to a psyciatrist (doc that prascribes meds ) nd give then all ur simptoms nd theyll prob put u on sum anti deppressents nd i can tell you it took 4 med changes till i got on the right one but i am currently on welbutrin nd limictal ( i totally spelled tho wrong) but they have helped me so much i am doing so much beter in school nd am actualy happy ! so please just hang in there nd try to get sum help ! you can do it you to a big step telling your mom u just gotta keep workin at it . hope this helped good luck
|

replied February 17th, 2013
look, help is out there!!!I pray for you and I want you to know that time will heal everything!!! You hang in there girl!! Advice from blah is good!!Try and find out a support group in your locality and talk to someone!!! Do some relaxation meditation, yoga or a walk each day!!
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....