Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Depression, Anxiety,Panic, and/or more?

I have been having some crazy symptoms for the last couple of weeks....weired heart palpations, feels like I'm suffocating, dizzieness, fatigue, muscle twitches, chest pain/soreness, cries on and off, no motivation, no appetite, kinda numb feeling, headaches. When I go out in public it get worse.....that it just not like me though because I love to go out and have a good time. My doctor has run all kinds of test including: CT scan, thyroid test, more blood test, echocardiogram, ekg. All test came back normal. I went back today to let him know that things are not getting any better and he said that am depressed along with anxiety/panic attacks. I just am worried that it could be something more? Could it? It started me on celaxa. I don't know how I got myself into this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2011
wish i could help, im havein the same problems it sounds like. got so bad for me i got rushed to the hospital
|

replied October 10th, 2011
I am feeling better now. I'm back at work. Just still have problems with PVCs from time to time and anxiety. I also been having a lot of gastro problems for the past 2 weeks. I have been having buring sensation in my stomach and gas. I just wished all of this would go away because I always feel bad, which in turns makes me have anxiety thinking that something is bad wrong with me.
|
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....