ADD
Asperger Syndrom
Thyroid related
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Hello, recently (1 year), I started to be depressed,some time after it passed. Some time ago (after depression) I started feeling strange, my head feels heavy, I cant concentrate for more than 10 seconds and I forget things someone says to me. I have difficult understanding questions/phrases that I easily could. I don't have any emotions (not by being sad or happy), like I have them, but they are tiny in my head. My head's voice has also lowered volume. My studies' marks went down because of this all. Sometimes I feel that I'm not here, like this is a game or movie. I am FPS gamer (needs to react fast, flick and have coordination, wich I lost a bit too) I'm not hyperactive. I have Asperger Syndrom, slightly, problably ADD, anxiety, and depression. Does that influence my concentration, and does it make me feel those symptoms? I searched a bit and I found that it could be some thyroid related. I hope you all understanding my symptoms and thanks for helping me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2017
Mentally feeling strange!
Hello, recently (1 year), I started to be depressed,some time after, it slightly passed. Some time ago (after depression) I started feeling strange, my head feels heavy, I cant concentrate for more than 10 seconds and I forget things someone says to me. I have difficult understanding questions/phrases that I easily could. I don't have any emotions (not by being sad or happy), like I have them, but they are tiny in my head. My head's voice has also lowered volume. My studies' marks went down because of this all. Sometimes I feel that I'm not here, like this is a game or movie. I am FPS gamer (needs to react fast, flick and have coordination, wich I lost a bit too) I'm not hyperactive. I have Asperger Syndrom, slightly, problably ADD, anxiety, and depression. I'm also at puberty. Do those influence my concentration, and does it make me feel those symptoms? I searched a bit and I found that it could be some thyroid related. I hope you all understanding my symptoms and thanks for helping me.
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.

Yes the symptoms you have mentioned could be a result of your disease. As there’s no definitive treatment to your disease other additional symptoms like depression and anxiety can be treated. There’s congnitive behavioral therapy (talk therapy) which can help improve the condition take you out of depression and help you function in a better way.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Dr Khalil
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.