hi iv been suffring depresion for 9 years.signed in 2003 dignosed with bi polar..2005 had spending spree (treadmill.pc.plus a credit card)i smoke cannabis have done 13years suffer with paranoia,depresed suicidal.anxiety.live in fear no self esteem confidence. went see my shrink 7wks ago give me venflaxine after insisting i needed something felt i was going low .although stil smoking cannabis i felt a change in me as at that time i was without medication 1mnth,he gave me 6wks worth missd th app arangd.went 8wk refused gave me more medication.he blames cannabis but tells me ive a mental health issue,but on other hand he says its not clinical depresion please help dont feel this is right.thank u
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2009
Thing is y did he gave me tablets to refuse more, 8wks down the line.been having withdrawls,heart palptations (cnt spell soz)plus i need a pick me up.but he wants to see by removin cannabis my confidence etc will come back,but How when no help is given. i get like cold shoulder although its taken 8years 2 keep myself alive.my shrink has done nothin.no advice to help me go forward. i am at wit ends dnt even know if im bi polar etc plz cn sum1 share some light.is this fair treatment?
|

replied July 31st, 2009
Also my father has depresion therefore its in the genes and im a psychic sensitive prone to depresion which my shrink didnt believe, i just think it wrong. or maybe im not? so confused! but im going to drugs counsellor to come off cannabis and prove him wrong,but my point is i need medication has soon im gonna sink lower ?
|

replied July 31st, 2009
you need to take a multi vitamin with energy and xtra vitamin B-12.
Get a multi vitamin that is really high in B vitamins.

This will not only pick you up and give you energy...but you will feel like a new person ....not to mention save yourself hundreds of dollars!

Be Blessed...."D"
|
Users who thank Taundra for this post: Angel27x 

replied July 31st, 2009
Thank u i will buy those i dnt thnk thy cost muc eitha, cud do wit an energy boost 2.my energy is 0. thanks again i wil let u knw hw i get off love n light 2 u x x
|

replied July 31st, 2009
Another thing im worried about i was watching a tv prog jeremy kyle chat show,there was a person in my situation that thinks morning to night, the counsellor on tv said they nervous system could be at risk.Thing is i've been like that 9years where my heads working over time.
|

replied August 1st, 2009
Hey its "D" again.....I told you to get vitamins....but I dont know if I made myself clear. Get a multivitamin with energy and also purchase a separate B-12 vitamin. Try to find the B-12 vitamins that you place under your tongue....they get right into your system. Make sure you eat before taking any vitamins because that is how vitamins work...they convert your food into energy.
I tell you to get a vitamin high in B vitamins because the B vitamins are good for your nervous system.

Thank you for the "Thank You"! Please let me know how they work for you ok

PS>>>>you may have to go to GNC for the B12. I used to be able to buy them at Target....sometimes they have them...sometimes they dont...good luck!
|
Users who thank Taundra for this post: Angel27x 

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2019
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
There is high probability of depression because you have past history of psychiatric disorders.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|

replied May 28th, 2019
Hello I kaitlyn,everyone can feel happy or strained with the ups and downs of life. “But when it's bipolar, these things are happening either outside of stressors, or they're happening to a greater magnitude, a much stronger degree than what you would expect.The two phases of bipolar disorder, mania and depression, are more than feeling very happy or sad.
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bipolar Disorder , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.