Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depression and bipolar

how do u stop depression
yes
no
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
My name is amber and i have depression along with bi-polar. Here is how i found out heres the story of how i found out i had depression. Well on day i was standing in the kitchen makin me some food and my mom though she could wishper it to me brother on the phone. She said i hope your sister dont hear me but your fahter is dying fomr type 2 diabetes. I pretend not to hear it and ran into my bed room. I turned out all the lights and turned on the song "TONIGHT I WANNA CRY". Then i did something i though i would never do i startted cutting!! Well time pasted and every time i looked at my day i started to cry. So finally i told my mom i need to show you sometihng.And she took me up to the hosptial to try and find out why did i do this and how could i stop it. Well thats when i found out i was depressed. So they told my mom to take everything sharp out of my room. So after all that happened at the hospital they told my mom to take me to a theripes and a pyctist and put me on med. but then my mom stopped me form all of it and now til dis day in 2009 i still have sucide thoguhts. What should i do to stop thinking this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2009
Experienced User
You need a therapist that will guide you and give you therapy. You might need medication for a while, but it can be a good thing. It might improve your moods, your sleep, and your life. You need to tell your family your thoughts and feelings. You can't just keep your feelings inside.
|

replied April 10th, 2010
bipolar 11 and redundant colon
I suffer from Bipolar 11 and have been feeling very angry lately. I can''t seem to find the right drug to work very long. For the past two years I am up maybe a month on a new drug and then back down again for a month or two. I also suffer from a redundant colon and have found out I have a partial blockage and now we are thinking this maybe causing or aggravating my condition of being depressed all the time. I am currently getting colonics hoping to get the blockage released. Does anyone else suffer from this?
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...