Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

depressed, depression, suicidal, suicide, misanthropic

I hate life . I hate people / humans . I hate this world . I hate reality / real world / real life , they are all too boring/mundane for me, and I have found almost nothing that is interesting in this reality/real-life/real-world anymore, also in MOST people/humans! the majority or MOST of human beings/people in this world I have found to be either a bunch of stupid, shallow, superficial, ignorant, selfish, rigid, stoic, lifeless, uninteresting, uncreative, and/or boring / mundane ones. with only VERY FEW exceptions of: real-GOOD, honest humans/people, real smart/intelligent people, and/or very creative, imaginative, artistic type of humans/people (that produces some of the best other-worldly works like novels, movies, games, anime, work of art, etc etc) . how I wish I could get immediately transported into another world / universe (like in those fantastical, unlimited/very exciting/interesting movies, novels, games, etc etc) .. what should I really DO ?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper SoDisconnected
|

replied May 6th, 2014
I don't have any words of wisdom for you. What I can tell you is that you are not alone. I wholeheartedly agree with you. People suck and there is no hope for humanity. I am just waiting for the moment that I have things in order and can make my escape. Good luck to you
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank SoDisconnected for this post: dinkot 
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....