Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depressed and I don't like it.......

I've had depression before when I was in the military. I was given zoloft but it didn't do any good. I would start to feel better then all of a sudden I would just feel....empty is the best way I know to put it. I've lost all motivation. I just don't want to do anything and that's just not me. My marriage, job, and life are falling apart and I feel like I've lost all control over my life. I don't even feel like a man anymore. I feel more like a waste of space. i'm not asking for anyone to feel sorry for me or pitty me. I'm a grown man and I should be able to handle this.....so, why can't I?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2011
Hi Dear,

After reading your problem, i feels like that you're thinking about your situation too much which is not required. I just simply suggest you to don't think negative which is making you sick and depressed. Start doing some basic exercises, spend some quality time with friends, etc these activities will help you think positively and free you from depression as well. Additionally, my friend has also suggested me a floatation therapy which is very effective and helps depression and other mental health problems. For more info, visit floatindia.com. stay healthy live happily!!!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....