My sister recently became engaged to her long time boyfriend. It started out as a joke, but a guy I know through my work offered to be our stripper for her bachelorette party. It started out as a bachelorette party, then became just me, him, and my sister. He's a police officer and if it would get out that he did this, he could get in trouble, which is why no one else was invited. We got very drunk and for the most part, it was a great night, but I'm pretty sure my sister had sex with this guy, and i'm feeling really guilty and have no one to talk to. I haven't done anything since it happened except throw up. She really wasn't really even into going. I drug her to it. I just don't know what to do. I'm so against cheating, and I love her fiance like a brother. I feel that if I wouldn't have taken her to such a childish party and gotten so drunk, none of this would have happened. I have to go to work soon and just can't find the energy to even get out of bed. I know it's not my fault, really, that if she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat, but I put her in the situation and I didn't stop it. I know this isn't the right place to put this, but my sister is my best friend and we hang out with the same people. I was able to talk to talk to a friend that only i'm a friend with who is a guy and is more mad that I went out and did this than caring about what my sister did, and my boyfriend who just isn't really the sympathetic type. He tried to help buy failed miserably. I just feel so alone right now and can't stop crying.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2013
Experienced User
dont feel so bad, it wasnt your fault, u and ur sister are best friends.. she would forgive u for sth like this. u have to believe that it wasnt ur fault. and maybe u didnt stop it because u couldnt. to be put in a position like that is hard.. but u gotta push thru it Very Happy
|

replied November 1st, 2013
Extremely eHealthy
It all seemed like a great idea at the time. No point wishing the past was done differently, just be content you didn't mean to do anything bad and hopefully you have learned a valuable lesson.

Human beings aren't perfect and it is better mostly to make a mistake while trying to do something good than not to do anything at all.
Add some booze to a maiden-aunt's tea-party and it would probably go wrong...

People who are drunk have their natural inhibitions suppressed. Acts carried out while drunk are quite understandable and forgiveable; it is the getting drunk that isn't.

If your sister had sex with the stripper while she was drunk it probably wasn't like real cheating sex at all and at the time she was legally a single woman. As long as she doesn't discover she is pregnant or has an anti-social disease because of her drunken romp there is little harm been done.

Once she has been tested it will be a case of the least said the soonest mended...
|