i have a huge dent on top of my head, i have had this like for 4 yrs, but latetly i been getting headaches what do i do?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2010
i have seen the exact same thing with my grandmother.. unfortunately the docters cant do much but they will probably want to x-ray your skull.i do advise that you go to a docter about this as it can be quite serious.
there are a few possibilities but i am not a professional so i couldnt really explain those.
i hope it isnt a serious matter though
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....