i want to delete my account, everything that is on it as i feel i have exsposed myself in some posts and i dont want this account anymore anyway. please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2014
Advanced Support Team
Thank you for your message. As policy, we generally do not delete eHealth Forum accounts. However, we will be happy to change your username, make the account inactive, and erase the profile settings that connect your email address to your account. This will secure your anonymity AND simultaneously keep relevant medical information online. We find this policy works well for most situations.

In order to close your account, please log in to eHealth and go to the My Profile section of the site by clicking on ‘My Profile’ at the top right side of the page. Once you are in your Profile, click on ‘Settings’ and then ‘Edit Account.’ At the bottom of the page, you will see a box that says, ‘Do you want to contact our Admin team to close your account?’ Check the box marked ‘Yes’ and ‘Save it’ and your information will be automatically sent to Admin who will then close your account.

If you have any problems accessing the above pages, or have any further questions, please feel free to let me know.
Did you find this post helpful?