Medical Questions > Mental Health > Panic Attacks Forum

Dehydrated and lightheaded

So long story short. At the end of my last period I felt extremely low on blood, I'm always heavy and sometimes I get lightheaded by the middle/end of the cycle. The day after it was over I went to a concert and became so dehydrated I almost passed out. That was a week and a half ago. Since then I have been drinking water, taking vitamins, and such. I went through caffeine withdraws the first 6 days and couldn't take it anymore so I've been drinking coffee with milk. Ever since I almost passed out I haven't been able to wear my glasses much because I'm always disoriented, kind of like being drunk without being drunk? And because of that I not find it hard to drink alcohol. 1 beer feels like 3 beers. 1 shot feels like 3 shots! It's bad. And I've been getting totally random anxiety/panic attacks. Need recommendations on what's wrong with me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2017
I don't drink everyday but I've tried drinking again since the concert and that's what happens. Also to add. I feel really weak
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Anxiety, Coffee
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...