Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

deformed feet

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
My mother who is 77 has badly deformed feet.
The big toes have gone under her toes which makes walking very painful. This has happened gradually over the last few years.
Is there an operation that she can have to straighten out the two big toes . she is otherwise in good health but now is getting more and more limited in walking
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 7th, 2009
Community Volunteer
You should take her to a Podriatist and have this checked out...I believe there is something that they can do for her with a surgery...

Good luck,
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: feet
Quick Reply