User Profile
my boyfriend wants to stop smoking
and i realize hes going to be very cranky so i was wondering
what your partner did to make things run alittle smoothly
even when you were cranky/nic'n out.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2009
my husband quit smoking 3 years ago. When it was happening I helped him deal by just asking "is there anything i can do to help?" and would get him water, and stay in a positive mood. If you don't then they will feel double agitated, double moody, and double not in the mood to knock the habit. Even if he gets on your nerves swallow it and keep happy for him in this rough time. It is defiantly worth it!
|

replied August 25th, 2009
Well gurl listen... If ur a smoker this deff will not help him . try 2 don't make him mad cuz this will provoking him 2 smoke. and go and buy him electronic cigarette or a box of gud cigars . I'll tell u from my experience, if ur man been smoking for more than 10 yrs i convince u n him 2 don't stop em completely a good cigar a week will not kill him. His body needs it i mean my grand pa he was smoking till he get 60 and after he quit all problems started so if ur a smoker ur 4 life and better don't quit completely.
|

replied August 26th, 2009
Binaural Beats help people do amazing things. Like quitting smoking to relaxation for reducing crankyness. Control eating and sleeping disorders with the power of the mind and spirit. Increase motivation, reduce anxiety and headache relief all with the amazing audio of Binaural Beats.

Go to MindandSpiritClinic.com
|
Quick Reply