my husband of three and half years decided he wanted a divorce an hour after he said he loved me,he just said i dont love you nemore,now he still wants the divorce but he wants to be friends and maybe in the future he said there was a 50/50 chance of us getting back together but the other night my mom and brother said they saw him with a girl in my car when i ask him he said he was taking her and her boyfriend home,i dont know for a fact hes cheating on me but he does call everyday and bring me food and anything i need he knows i care for him as he does me but he says he doesnt love me anymore im getting so confused i dont know what to think anymore,he wants a settlement agreement in the divorce where he will give me all furniture, alimony,anything i want including the house cuz he knows i cant work and have no friends or family to help me im so confused please tell me how to deal with all this confusion and heartbreak.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2011
Community Volunteer
If your husband wants a divorce then there is very little you can do about it except to grant him his request. Be thankful he is being honest with you in telling you he doesn't love you anymore. As hard as this is for you to hear, please hear it and grant him the divorce. This will be the first step in healing and getting your life on track. Get you an attorney and put this part of your life behind you as soon as possible. You may be confused but your attorney won't be in seeing that you don't get the shaft. That's what attorney do best...look after your best interest when you are to emotional to do so yourself.

Good Luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply