when i got my period (like bright red color) approximately 10 days ago, I took a bath after that it stopped literally. Then the next day, i saw brownish color like when my period cycle is almost over. I was so worried because we are using the pull and out method, am I pregnant?. Yesterday, I used the pregnancy test and it was negative. I'm eating light food because I feel I'm bloated. I also have a feeling the my period will come out but I feel there's something blocked it.

I appreciate all the opinions/suggestions that might help me to understand where am I standing.

I'm really worried.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 20th, 2018
and also now I have pimples sign that my period is coming.
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2018
Community Volunteer
It sounds like your period is close now. What you experienced before might have been some bleeding. Did you use any medicines or pills, or had sex or masturbated close to that happening? How much did you bleed?

If you think something is wrong, or you keep on getting this in between bleeding, you will have to see your doctor.

You can always take a pregnancy test and find out if you are pregnant. Pull-out is not really a birth control method, and it has a high failure rate.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...