Medical Questions > Parenting > Grade School Kids Health Forum

Daughters masturbating gone too far ??

i am a older guy
My wife died at a really young age
I have 2 daughters
One is 12 and the other is 14

one year ago I caught them masturbating in the bathroom
i told them it was ok

and that they have the right to do that to them selfs but don't lt other people touch you.

Now just of late i hear all kinds of sounds that have me worried that there doing more the just masturbating.

i don't really want to catch them but it's very wrong if I think there doing very bad things to each other and not stop them.

What should I do????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2008
Experienced User
the only thing i can suggestion and maybe talking to them. is there a female relative that they are close too? if there is maybe they can talk to them about the situation.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Are you sure they are alone?? they may be sneaking guys in. just curious
|

User Profile
replied August 19th, 2009
maby you might have to walk in and catch them because if they are sneacking bys in and stuff then you need to know and they could really damage them selves......
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2012
You need to walk in. If you do, they might be so embarrassed that they'll stop.
|

replied May 1st, 2013
You should not walk in thts an invasion of privacy and they should be able to do it to them selves but its not ok if there with each other u should talk to them
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....