Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

dating for 10 months and have decided to try having sex

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
User Profile
I'm 28 & my GF is 24. We've been dating for 10 months and have decided to try having sex soon. Any advice for helping me with regards to foreplay and putting my penis into her vagina? Also, how should I go about undressing her and how long should make love to her until we come? Thank you.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2015
Sexual Health - Men Answer A54350
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. There are no hard and fast rules and purely on individual priorities and not a medical condition or query to consult a doctor about. However staying protected and preferring good toilet and coital habits are advised. good luck. Follow the lead.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Chat , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.