Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Dark Greenish to Black Stool with Foul Smelling Mucus

Hi! I'm 25 years old experiencing some very worrying symptoms. Just today I had 4 episodes of bowel movement. I did not have any abdominal pain but during those times I had to go, the urge was so extreme. But when I pooped I only passed out a lot of gas and very few stools. They were not even watery like diarrhea. Although the last 2 episodes, they were starting to look soft. I got really worried because the last 2 episodes, my stool color had become dark greenish to black in color. And it was really foul smelling. But it had a weird fishy like odor. The 1st episode, my stool was still yellow but had a lot of mucus that smelled fish like too.I passed out fresh blood too I don't have any abdominal pain but had the feeling that my intestine was hypermotile? I don't think I had eaten anything bad these past few days. I'm just so scared because I've read that black stool is due to upper GI bleeding and I may have cancer or maybe a bleeding ulcer. I'm always tired recently.I don't know. I also previously was diagnosed last 3 years ago with internal hemorrhoids (Had massive bleeding episode so underwent a sigmoidoscopy). I'm going in for a check up soon but I just had to ask someone. I'm just so scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....