User Profile
OK. may 4, 2009
so just a few hours ago, i made a bowel movement and it didn't smell usual, so i looked and it as dark green. also, i urinated and it was a slight green/transparent so i am hysterical right now, i don't have a clue whats wrong. i am having backaches, and April 27 was a day when i had diarrhea to a point where it was mostly a liquid. only a week has passed by now, and i am just now regaining my appetite. been having an urge to drink liquids. and i have been eating toast with jelly smeared across it w/ cinnamon sprinkled on top constantly!

please help-
thank you.

jessyjohn
Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2009
dark green smelly stool
It may have been food poisoning. If it happens again you need to get checked by an M.D. or gastroenterologist. Mention the back pain, as they may take an X-ray to rule out anything more serious.
|

replied May 20th, 2009
i have been not feeling well on and off for about a month now, with headaches, dizziness,weakness, soft stool and lower back and abdomen discomfort. Also some joint pain in my legs but not everyday, some days I feel ok. Any ideas what could be wrong.

May 20, 2009
|
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.