I have been getting major headaches like everyday around the side of my head, like around the menings. I need to know if there is something wrong with me. I don't have any medical or head problems or any other problems. Please let me know what you think is wrong.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2008
Experienced User
dehydration.
|

replied July 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
I was married to a guy that had headaches for years, and it took years of going from doctor to doctor testing to find out what he had.

I don't think we are going to just be able to tell you what type of headache you have.

There are Tension headaches, there are Cluster headaches. and there are Migraine headaches. Might try looking up more info on these three and see if one of them matches what you have.

Good Luck
|

replied August 15th, 2008
I think you must see since when you have those headaches and try to see what happen, because as nightstar said before, it can be tension, migraine, or can be stress, so look for something to get relax and try to get quiet and maybe it will stop.

yara
|

replied July 13th, 2009
do any of these headaches effect one of your eyes, i have the same problem but one of my eyes feels strange.x
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This could be primary headache or secondary headache. If you have vomiting especially in the morning then go for MRI brain to evaluate it.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Headache and Migraines , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.