User Profile
hi i have these symtoms it all started in august of 2016 i was doing situps i did 135 of them. After that two hours later i felt a little nausea and like i was going to passout i almist did but didnt my vision got really bright and my ears felt clogged like i was under water. ever since then i been having problems i continued doing situps and pushups until 2017 april 11 i stoped. But the back of my neck went numb while i did this. Now i have daily head pressure and some headaches but the pressure is seperate from the heachae. And i feel a funny sqeezing feeling in the front part of head and i get a tingling sensation in back of head and in temples and a litte ob face. Now today i notice my left eye when i move iy to look i see a bright line like if a camera weny ogf but didnt. And i have head pressure in temples. what could cause this? could a blood cause it

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2017
Brain and Head Injuries Answer A61773
It is difficult to make a assessment of a possible blood clot induced brain damage as suspected by you, with the limited description of your symptoms provided here.

Headache is a very common and non specific symptom which can be attributed to conditions like psychological stress, viral or bacterial infections of the upper respiratory tract, migraines, functional disorders, vascular disorders and finally neurological infections or conditions which increase the intracranial pressure.

In case of major neurological conditions, headache is usually associated with nausea, vomiting, changes in consciousness, reduced ability to concentrate at work, blurred vision, seizures, etc. In presence of such symptoms additional investigations including a EEG can be suggested.

In the absence of such symptoms neurological issues (present or past) can be ruled out. and further evaluation would depend on the presence of other signs and symptoms in the patient.

Muscle contraction (tension) headaches appear to involve the tightening or tensing of facial and neck muscles. Such conditions can be treated with stress reduction, muscle relaxants and painkillers.

It would be recommended that you consult with a doctor, get a proper medical evaluation and this may help to treat your issues.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain and Head Injuries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.