so i was advised to take in more fiber by my doctor and ive been doing that for the past one week. thing is, i have no idea if the amount im taking in is the right amount or not. so im hoping i can get someone to tell me if im taking in the right amount by posting here. so here's what i eat daily for fiber:

-three bananas and fourteen prunes (seven in the afternoon and another seven at night)
-an apple and pear
-veges high in fiber
-a bowl of whole grain cereal/muesli with flaxseed.

these are all im taking daily at the moment so please tell me if the amount of fiber im taking in is lesser than recommended, right amount, or more than recommended. im also considering taking fiber supplements but im not sure. also, im a male because i know its different for men and women when it comes to fiber intake.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Nutrition
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....