Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Dad's in hospital and blood is rotting away the skin?

My dad is in the hospital, he has what started as a rash and quickly turned into something different. The blood in his body is rising to the top of the skin and is now rotting away the skin. They have run test after test and can't figure it out. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi justin837 and welcome to ehealth: Years ago my husband had a serious skin condition...His skin was growing so fast that his body couldn't keep up with it...After many tests plus biopsies being sent away, they figured it out...I think as you age that new probles evolve...Each of us is different...Give them time...I am confident that they will do their best and hopefully all will be well...I send you my best wishes...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: skin, rash, blood test
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....