Medical Questions > Parenting > Single Parents Forum

dad does not want to pay maintanence

Hi

I am a single mother of a 5 year old boy. Up until now the dad has not paid a cent towards his son.I can not take him to court because he says that he does not have any money, but I know it is all a lie. He has started his own business but has all his money paid into his parents account so that it looks like he does not have any money.

I am really struggling finacialy to pay for everthing. Am I wrong to want maintanace for my child.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2011
Community Volunteer
no you aren't wrong to want what is rightfully yours...take him to court and let them sort it out. It is the only way for youto get what your son deserves...

good luck
|

replied August 3rd, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
This post is 4years old. I hope that you took him to court...your child is entitled to support....
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2011
no..nothing wrong to expect maintanance for your child...bt y don't u try earn money yourself...coz nowadays we are having many online jobs n u cn earn money...Take initiate step...then u will find more choices...u just least bother abt his money n his things...u try urself ..stand your own..suggesting one site...u better try this one...later u wll find new options...
|
Quick Reply