Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Cymbalta and inflated liver ?

User Profile
Iam just getting treatment now for which I have had severe depression in the last 6 years , I have no life ambitions. My psychiatrist has told me to start taking cymbalta next monday as ive waiting for herbal stuff to get out my system. But in a months time iam getting my liver scanned, As I have a little bit of inflation.

I have stopped my herbal medicine, And I feel really , really depressed. Like its almost to hard to go another day. I want to start taking Cymbalta but iam worried if it will inflate my liver, As iam getting a scan in a month? Thank you so much. Cory

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....