User Profile
Hello, I am 26 years old who lives with my mother and sister. And I have suffered bipolar disorder in age 23 because of cyberbullying. Yes, I was cyberbullied on Snafu-Comics when I was a college student in 2011. I just can't become an entertainer. My head so much and I have pit in my stomach. I've taking ambien and latuda in 3 years. I just want to get help. God, I need help.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2017
Bipolar Disorder Answer A60213
I understand your situation.

In addition to taking pills to manage your anxiety , you need to develop a mindset or personality change to manage your life.

Being assertive and self confident will help you know what you want in life and how to go about achieving your goals.

It would be recommended that you consult your doctor or your psychiatrist for proper behavior counselling and advice to go ahead in life.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bipolar Disorder , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.