My husband is a weekend drinker (fri, Sat & Sun) but when he drinks he drinks heavy.
I mean like a 24 case will be gone. During his sleep he cusses, not all the time but I've noticed it happened before about 4 times. Why? He comes from a family of Alcoholics.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi Coopester214 and welcome to ehealth: Coming from a family that also knew the perils of Alcoholism, I would suggest you get him under control...From what I have seen with heavy drinking such as you speak about, the piper is usually paid in the end with health problems...He probably cusses because he is half shot from over drinking....Good luck....and Take care...

Caroline
|

replied August 18th, 2010
I am not sure why your husband does this, but if it's just happening in his sleep and otherwise he is behaving fine then I would say just let it happen! Maybe videotape him and show it to him and your friends for a laugh. It seems pretty harmless.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....