Will there ever be a cure for herpes 1 or 2, if so when will there be one.

Will there ever be medicine which protects people from getting it and if so when will it be out
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2010
Herpes
All we know is that they are still working on it. Because the virus retreats back into the nerve system it's very hard to treat without harming your health. All we can do is hope and wait.
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
I've had HSV-2 for 10 years. When I first got it, they said a cure was 5 years away. There you go.
It's the same viral family as chicken pox. Have they come up with a cure for chicken pox? There you go. It's of marginal priority for the pharmaceutical/medical community simply becuase it doesn't kill you. They have no clue what it does to destroy people's psyche/self-image/self-worth nor do they care. You just gotta live with it and hope to meet sympathetic, understanding people in your life. They exist.
|

replied July 29th, 2010
franklymrsshankly wrote:
I've had HSV-2 for 10 years. When I first got it, they said a cure was 5 years away. There you go.
It's the same viral family as chicken pox. Have they come up with a cure for chicken pox? There you go. It's of marginal priority for the pharmaceutical/medical community simply becuase it doesn't kill you. They have no clue what it does to destroy people's psyche/self-image/self-worth nor do they care. You just gotta live with it and hope to meet sympathetic, understanding people in your life. They exist.

We are in a 21 st century and yes it is absolutely possible to get rid of the virus. You said it absolutely right that pharm companies were not interested in curing it. They make tons of money on the drugs that "keep you alive" for a loooong time and huuuuge profits. Confused
|

replied May 29th, 2011
Herpes Cure
An effective solution to treat herpes is by Oxygen Therapy which is an age old healing process.
|
Tags: Herpes
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about sexual health issues, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a sexual health disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for sexual health disorders....