i was recently admitted in the hospital this year in february for crohns an they were giving me antibiotics an for an infection, asacol, entocort an prednisone for my crohn, when i got out of the hospital i would have chest pains, it went away, but yesterday i was playing with my daughter, running and now it hurts again, and when i take deep breaths i feel it more, what is that??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied June 18th, 2011
Could be from lotsa stuff. Did you have other signs or symptoms like shortness of breath, jaw pain, belching? Maybe you stretched or tore something, while playing with her. Maybe you got gallstones. Maybe your digestive tract was bloated. Maybe your heart. Sorry, but it could be from lotsa stuff.
|
Tags: infection
Quick Reply
Must Read
Crohn's Disease is a chronic disorder that affects digestion. But what is Crohns and how does it affect the body?...
What causes Crohn's disease? Does it run in families (yes)? And how can YOU avoid the risk factors of Crohn's?...
Can you identify symptoms of Crohn's Disease? Learn more about the range of symptoms from mild to severe in this section on Crohn's symptoms here. ...