I've had crohns for 2 years now and cannabis really has worked wonders with my depression and stomach cramps have not had any diarrhea for almost a year now.cannabis sativa strain for depression and indica for its pain relief,slowing of digestion,relaxation during the night. research people study up on the wonders of this amazing medicinal plant and grow ur own if possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper herbalrevolution
|

replied September 28th, 2011
Hi i am a freshman in high school at age 15. I got crohns three years ago and it has been very difficult to deal with. The pain is severe and i have been on almost every medicine. This past summer i have experimented with canibis and had felt great crohns wise. My mood was great i gained weight and almost didnt have to take me meds. After a couple moths of smoking every other day i got caught on a drug test. My parents dont understand how much weed helps me and i was wondering if you could help me out with a way to go about explaining this to them.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Crohn's Disease is a chronic disorder that affects digestion. But what is Crohns and how does it affect the body?...
What causes Crohn's disease? Does it run in families (yes)? And how can YOU avoid the risk factors of Crohn's?...
Can you identify symptoms of Crohn's Disease? Learn more about the range of symptoms from mild to severe in this section on Crohn's symptoms here. ...