I'm a bit alarmed. I just had my 3 month check up with the doctor. I've never had any kidney problems before. My Creatinine is 2.0 and my GFR is 34. I am recovering from some major oral surgery right now and I haven't been able to eat as I normally do. Less food. I was wondering if this oral surgery and my diet could have anything to do with my test results? My doctor wants me back in his office in 6 days to discuss this test. If you have anything to share, that would be awesome!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2015
your creatinine level has been higher than the normal range, and the GFR decrease indicates kidney function damage level. That is to say, you have been at the VI stage of Chronic Kidney Disease (short for CKD), YOU MUST RECEIVE SOME TREATMENT AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Hope you would be OK!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...