Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

cramps like contractions.pain intensifies if i donate plasma

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I am still having cramps like contractions. blood and urine negative pregnany. AM I JUST IMAGING this the pain intensifies if i donate plasma so im not donating tubes tied in july 2001.what ellse couldbe causing this?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2011
Womens Conditions Answer A25581
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Sometimes fallopian tubes can get recanalized spontaneously after few years. If you suspect to be pregnant, consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for further examination (to confirm pregnancy related changes/signs in body) and blood/serum HCG level test (to confirm/rule out pregnancy accurately). Your symptoms could be suggestive of possibility of pregnancy. The urine pregnancy test (UPT) kits are calibrated ones, so unless the hormone levels in urine reach a certain level, they do not show positive results. They can also show false negative results. Blood/serum HCG level estimation is accurate. UPT should always be done on early morning first urine sample as the concentration of pregnancy hormone HCG is believed to be highest in this sample. You can also consider repeating the tests after about 7-10 days to see if they turn positive. Look out for development of any other new symptoms suggestive of early pregnancy. Do not delay in visiting your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation and assistance.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Womens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.