Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Cramping with watery discharge?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
hello i have been feeling menstral cramps but im not in my period. i actually just had my last period in mid of june and some spotting at the end of the month. iam now feeling some lower cramps below my abdominal it kind of feels like my ovaries. im also having really watery clear discharge with no smell. it dosent hurt when i pee, its just the lower pain sometimes i can feel in my stomach and the discharge which is so watery. I had a viganial bacteria before, but i have never felt it like this. please help me, im scared what can this be?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2011
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A24901
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If you are sexually active, (especially after your last ‘normal’ periods), then chances of pregnancy cannot be ruled out. The spotting that you experienced could have been suggestive of implantation bleeding. Your symptoms (spotting, lower abdominal cramps, watery vaginal discharge) could be suggestive of possibility of early pregnancy. Consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist for further examination (to confirm pregnancy related changes/signs in body) and blood/serum HCG level test (to confirm/rule out pregnancy accurately). If pregnancy gets ruled out, further investigations should be done to look for the underlying cause. Wait and watch for your periods. Look out for development of any other new symptoms. Take adequate rest. Drink plenty of water. Maintain healthy diet.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.