My cousin is a year older than me. About two years ago, he kissed me...i don't even know what the hell happened but it did, and now everytime we see each other, we can't help but make out. It's so wrong, but for some reason i don't feel like it's bad. He wanted to go further one time, but i didn't let it happen. He has a history of horrible relationships and i'm the only one he can really depend on cause everyone else he knows turned on him, even his own mom and sister. He needs serious help and i feel like i'm the only one there for him. I'm just so confused, i don't know if i like him in that way, or if i just want to be there for him since no one else is. I care for him a lot and i love him to death, but is the whole romantic feelings for each other wrong? should i end it?! HELP
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 6th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
yeaaa i think the romantic thing should definitely stop...you guys are family, maybe hes just confused right now..let him know you're always there for him but the kissing stuff isn't right and you don't feel comfortable with it...imagine if your family found out
just end things now before it gets too late..you both will find someone right for you...outside of your family
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2008
Supporter
Well, it was pretty normal for the French aristocracy to have affairs with their cousins. But then again, some of them were lunatics...

I'd suggest that you set a firm boundary with your cousin. It's genetically not wise to pro-create with first cousins. And the sexual feelings can just confuse you both.
|
Quick Reply