Hi,

A few weeks ago something weird happened to me, and I was just curious on what it could have been..

So I had a cold (which probably was the cause of my low blood pressure(70/50)), and as I was tired I went to have a nap. Later my step-dad came to bring me something to drink, which woke me up. I kind of sat up, and I wanted to say "oh lemon and honey tea, thanks that's just prefect cause I have a sore throat!" or something like that,but I just said something like "Jekghnuegh ehg eygz!". But literally. I couldn't control my words, it was really weird lol. Then I laid back down and went to sleep.

What could this have been? I'm just curious ^^ My blood pressure was still very low after I got up later.

Thanks in advance for your help! Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper guest21373
|

replied December 5th, 2013
I actually was down to 65/50 before having my nap
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....