My boyfriend and I were "on a break". Unfortunately during that time he slept with his ex-girlfriend one time. She became pregnant and claims it is his. I am becoming more skeptical if that is possible given the timing. Here is what I know: They had sex one time on June 30, 2012. Calculating on all pregnancy and conception calculators, her due date was estimated for 3/23/13. It is now 4/15/13, and she still has not had the baby. Is there still a chance he could be the father being this far overdue?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
lexuslady,

I used a birth calculator on the internet, using a possible conceive date of 30 June 2012, and it gave a due date of 6 April 2013. If the conception occured 3 to 7 days later, of course, the due date would also be 3-7 days later (remember, conception may not occur on the day of intercourse, but a few days later).

So, if the woman delivers in the next few days, it would be possible that that intercourse could have resulted in this pregnancy. If this occurs, then the only way to know for sure would be to do a DNA test.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank Gaelic for this post: lexuslady