i want to know if there's a chance for me to get pregnant with twins? my mom's brother had twins and my boyfriend has twin brothers is it possible for me to have twins?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2012
Very possible. It obviously runs on both sides of the family. I'm in generation
For twins, && possibly pregnant. If you have twins, don't be surprised(:
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2015
hi friends i am new member to this forum.
|

replied May 10th, 2018
Experienced User
It's a good possibility.
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.It is often said then if the mother has twin then daughter have too. It is hereditary. In addition age, height and number of babies increase chance. Folate supplements if taken before could also increase the chance.

Take care
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Twins could occur if folic acid tablets are taken about three months before conception which increases fertilization chance, and hence more than one ovum is fertilized.

Take care
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Twins & Multiples , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.