Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Could i have something wrong in my brain?

User Profile
Hi,
For several years i have been worrying about whether or not i have a brain tumor. In the last few years i have had really bad headaches. They dissapeared for awhile but have just recently returned also two days ago when i was cooking, every little noise i could hear made my head ache with a piercing screeching ring inside my ears. I'm really worried something is wrong, but i dont know what it is??? Please help :/
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 28th, 2012
Also i should add that the headaches are generally when i wake up in the morning and esspecially at night when im lying down. I also have trouble sitting up straight because my neck feels like it cant support my head; it hurts too much.
|

User Profile
replied August 30th, 2012
i would really like a reply im really worried :/
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
Brain
Go to your doctor and ask to get a Brain ct scan...
|

replied June 4th, 2014
Brain tumor symptoms vary from patient to patient, and most of these symptoms can also be found in people who do NOT have brain tumors. Therefore, the only sure way to tell if you have a brain tumor or not is to see your doctor and get a brain scan.
|
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....