Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

could i be pregnant? It was on day 10 of my cycle

Ok so here's why I am worried. My bf and I were excited and he had no condom and put his member in me and maybe went in and out 7 times and he pulled out and wasn't ejeculating or any thing. I turned around and used my hand for like another minute to finish that and then I had ejaculate on my hand. I then grabbed a tissue and wiped my hand and then gave him a tissue and then I think I grabbed another tissue and had it wrapped around my finger and wihe same hand as before I put my finger (wrapped with tissue) inside me so I could get all that stickyness out. Then I realized it was the same hand as before so I grabbed another tissue and put water on it and stuck it in there to try to wash whatever may be in there, out. Do you think I could be pregnant? It was on day 10 of my cycle and my cycle lasts between 26-31 days. But my last months cycle was 34 days. Please give me a helpful response so I can know experienced opinions
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Only patience and a pregnancy test can tell. From what you are describing, it does not sound like you can be pregnant.

What is this nonsense going on after sex? Wiping the inside of your vagina with a tissue? Any fluid inside you will be absorbed or just flow out by itself. Messing aound like you are doing can cause a yeast infection. Piees of tissue can stay behind and cause problems for you. Water or douche can wash any spermright inside your cervix, rather than wash it out.

Your vagina will clean itself, leave it alone.

What are you doing to prevent this from happening in th future and protect yorself?
|

replied December 25th, 2012
Thankyou for responding. The tissue thing was just cuz I didn't wanna feel super wet or slimy afterwards. And the reason he only went in 7times was because I said u know what I don't wanna risk this. My insurance starts next month and I was planning to get birth controll so I have plans to prevent and protect me. This was like the only time it had ever been unprotected. Anyways thankyou for your responce. I doubt that I am pregnant but it was such a stupid occurance that I wanted to hear many others opinions. I also wanted to ask because if everyone thinks I need to take the morning after pill to prevent something then tomorrow would be the 72 hour mark.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....