I am 16yrs n I had sex for d 1st tym yest wit my boyfriend yesterday.. it was unprotected sex n I m not on ne birth control pills. m not sure if he cum in me but he might hv my period is due on the 31st of this month n m really scared that I might get pregnant.. is it possible that I do get pregnant? ? how can I get sure of it witout going to a doctor n in how many days it will b confirmed that I will or I won't get pregnant? I can't Inform ne1 bout this cz I belong to a very conservative Indian family. I cannot even go to a doctor n so what method of abortion can I use?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...