Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

could his sperm get to my vagina with what we did?

Ok so about 2 weeks ago I gave my bf a hand job and I'm pretty sure he ejaculated because it was really wet (I couldn't see inside his jeans). Then he gave me oral more than once and rubbed me down there a few times as well but definitely didn't go in. So now I'm extremely stressed out because I still haven't got my period yet (about 1 week late now) and my breasts are sore with these tiny lumps around the nipples and I keep farting and burping because I feel bloated and sometimes nausea and burping makes it feel better but the nausea keeps coming back. My lower abdominal and the area around my vagina are sore from time to time, it feels like period pain but everytime I check I still haven't got my period. So could his sperm possibly get to my vagina with what we did? I'm so worried!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
It is very unlikely that you got pregnant from that.

PLEASE be careful when you play.
|

replied September 25th, 2011
Then should I get it tested? The symptoms are still the same the past few days Sad
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Wait a few more days and test (21 days after the sex). Repeat the test a week later to confirm the results.
|

replied September 26th, 2011
I just got it tested today, it came out negative, and at the same time I realised I had my period. so I'm definitely not pregnant.
Thanks for your advice guys!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....