I have mucus and in order to get rid of it i cough
So what can i do to get rid of it, its annoying?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 16th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Steam. Take a hot shower. It can loosen mucous. Coughing is your bodies way of getting the mucous out of your lungs and expelling it from your body.
|

replied January 16th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If it is really bad visit your doctor to give you antibiotics Smile Jenny
|

replied January 18th, 2012
Be very careful if you get antibiotics that you don't have a bad reaction. I ended up with severe kidney pain.
|

replied March 23rd, 2012
Coughing for over five years
I have been coughing for more than five years now. It all started after giving birth to healthy beautifull girl. I consulted more than five different Specilists, and the tests always comes clear. This is very much irritating and stressful.I know I have a problem but docters don't agree, please Im desperate for help

regards
Esmeraldah
|
Tags: coughing, cough
Quick Reply
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....