Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

cosmetic surgery for tubular pregnancy

I had a tubular prgnancy when I was 23. I was told by the surgens that if I wanted to concieve again I needed cosmetic surgery. I am now 35 and my husband and I want have a baby. I'm not sure what kind of surgen I need to look for or if there will be complications.......
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 9th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Jerron, I will think that your normal OBGyn should take a look first. It is probably reconstructive surgery, not cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is fixing your nose, lifting your eyes, increasing or decreasing your breast size, lifting your butt - it might help you get a new boyfriend but you already have a husband Smile.

Best of luck!
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....