Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Corneal Abrasion.. not blurred.. but now is.

3 days ago I was scratched in the colored section of my cornea.. I had headaches, light sensitivity, tears, redness, itchy eye sting.. but no blurred vision. I saw an optometrist yesterday who gave me a contact bandage to wear over night (which stopped the eye itch/sting) and antibiotic drops (Polymyxin B Sulfate andTrimethoprim Ophthalmic Solution).

My eye sting/itch, pain, headache and light sensitivity cleared up over night.. but now my vision is quite blurred. On the phone he told me it is due to the healing process, give it a week.. I'm concerned because I wasn't blurred before. I couldn't find any articles online where people didn't have blurring until they were treated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2013
Follow up: I stopped using the medicine and my eye blurred vision cleared up after a few days. I don't think I had an infection in the first place.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....