could any one tell how i can get help coping with a seperation after 15years
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2009
Hello i am nikki and i am very good with these types of questions.
I am 15 years old and i know what it is like losing someone and having trouble to cope with them leaving.But you must remember one thing...Do not let that interfear with you or your personal life.One way you could cope with the seperation is to start fresh and go for something new.Dont dicourage yourself trying to figure out what whent wrong or what you did wrong because in the end you just hurting yourself
Try taking up a hobby or try dating again. I am open to anymore questions you have .
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2009
Experienced User
In my opinion, you should first try to heal your heart. Once you've fully recovered, then you can start dating. Cause if your going to start dating while your still healing from a broken heart, you wouldn't really know if your love for this woman your attracted to is genuine since your still emotional attached with your previous relationship.

second, I agree with nikkiabella when she mentioned that you should try to join civic clubs and organization. Become an officer in a civic club. Find a sense of purpose in life. You can do this by helping other people. You'd later on realize that their are other people out there who are in a much more worst case scenario then what you are now experiencing. As much as possible, find something that could mentally challenge you. It really takes you away from thinking too much of your problem.
|
Users who thank lizzy_09 for this post: starship33 

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2009
Supporter
i know how it feels when you life is a certain way for so long and all of a sudden it changes. after my five year relationship break up, i felt lost at some point of being single again, but now i m absolutely loving the peace.
right now you should take time to find yourself, reevaluate what you want and then go after it.
|
Quick Reply