hi there,i got my implant out 2 weeks ago i only had it in for 3 and a half months my period stopped and since having it out they have'nt came back yet is this normal.
i had sex 3 days before gettig it out and have had sex twice since getting it out but used the pull out method could i be pregnant and if so how soon could i take a test cause i have no periods.thanks jackie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2009
Supporter
It can take up to a year for fertility to return after going off hormonal birth control, depending on the method. norplant and the depo shot seem to last in a woman's system much longer than the birth control pill. Because you don't have any periods yet, there is no way to know if you could be pregnant. You will have to wait several weeks and then test. It is too early to take a test now. I'm at a loss as to why you would have birth control removed and then have unprotected sex because this is the kind of predicament that happens when you do that. Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...